Installing Magento 2.4.x with Elasticsearch in Ubuntu
There is a problem with Windows Server 2019 in adding/configuring new languages. This has been reported by most of our RD Web Customers so we thought to write the solution as a blog.
The simplest solution is to update ‘KB4476976 ’.
If that is not the case and you just want to install a language package right now, then please follow the steps below.
CakePHP is a well known PHP based open source framework that follows Model-View–Controller architecture. CakePHP is intended to developing, deploying and maintaining PHP applications much easier.
CakePHP is a free PHP framework with efficient built-in high level security features like database protection, input validations, Cross site request forgery (CSRF) protection and many more.
- Download the language pack from here.
- Either mount the ISO image or burn the image to a DVD.
- Press the Windows Start key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type lpksetup.exe, and then select OK.
- Then click Install Languages menu on the prompt that appears.
- It will ask you to locate the language pack installer files. Locate your Mounted/DVC path like below.
- Then Select Language(s) that you want to install and click Next.
- That’s it. It will take a bit of time to complete the install.
To make sure you have the languages installed for your RD Web you can go to your RDS Web directory (C:\Windows\Web\RDWeb\Pages) and verify you have the new language folders under Pages directory.