The Citrix Web Interface provides users with access to applications and desktops published via XenApp and/or XenDesktop. Web interface sites can be accessed through a standard web browsers. There is a mobile specific web interface UI as well which the administrator can enable/disable.
What we can do with Citrix Web Interface? Just in simple, we offer Web Interface sites a brand new look and feel. Yes, Dart Innovations can go beyond the interface design and personalize your company’s Citrix web Interface with a unique custom design – right down to the icons. In addition to the default tabs of Citrix WI we can add more useful tabs such as Announcements, Web Links, Downloads, Videos, Email and lot more. We can add more features to enhance your web interface to look more personal.
We can also offer advanced customization by placing some useful custom features on your Connect Application Portal interface. Here are some useful custom features we can offer with Ericom Connect Application Portal.
- Announcement module (admin can post announcements)
- Web Links module
- Microsoft Outlook Web App Integration
- Microsoft Office communicator web access Integration
- Favorites Tab where users can add/edit/delete their
- favorite applications.
- Displaying user’s Active Directory information
- Client Information (IP, client’s ICA version and such)
- Social widgets integration (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Show/Hide applications and folders based on AD global groups
- Downloads module
- Documents Module
- Videos module
- Remember me option
- Login widget that you can embed in your website or
- anywhere for single sign-on (SSO)
- And lot more