- 1 . Go to your settings >> add-ons. Ref screen below.
- 2 . Click Plugins from the left menu.
- 3 . Make sure ‘Always Active’ is selected for the Shockwave Flash Add-on. Ref: screen below.
- 1 . Go to Settings and Click Manage add-ons. Ref: Screen below.
- 2 . Under Manage Add-ons >> Toolbars and Extensions select Shockwave Flash Object and Make sure it is enabled. Ref: Screen below.
- 1 . Go to settings. Ref the screen below.
- 2 . Scroll down and click Advanced.
- 3 . Click on the Content Settings and then Click Flash.
- 4 . Make sure the option ‘Allow Sites to run Flash’ is turned on.
- 1 .Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences.
- 2 .Click the Websites tab and scroll down to the Plug-ins section. Locate the Adobe Flash Player entry.
- 3 .Click the check-box to enable Flash Player.
- 4 .For the When visiting other websites setting, select the option of your choosing: Ask, Off, or On.
- Flash can also be configured for individual websites (domains). For each website appearing in the Allow websites to use this plug-in with the settings below: section, choose: Ask, Off, or On.
- 6 .Exit Preferences after you finish configuring Flash Player.
There are most browsers/versions have Flash player by default where you just have to enable it by following the above steps. In case if you don’t find the above options in your browser then assume that you don’t have the Flash player plugin yet. In this case you have to install it first. You can install it from the Adobe website by clicking on the below link.
If you are still seeing the alerts or your flash program not running then do these simple steps.
- Close your browser windows completely and open it again.
- Clear your browser cache, close your browser windows again and open it.