Content Management Systems
Solutions over Open Source and Custom Content Management Systems
What is content management system (CMS)?
Content management system (CMS) is a computer application that supports the creation and modification of digital content. Although the CMS can serve wide variety of requirements such as document management, team collaboration and more it is often meant for Web-based publishing. A web content management system is software that runs on servers which keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site; much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage your content.Dart Innovations with expertise on both Open Source CMS as well Custom CMS development can help you develop a best Content Management System for your website, portal or other management needs.
Advantages of Web Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Install and build websites quickly
- Content publishing is easy for even non-technical people
- Design customization and changes are simple
- Templating advantages so you can switch the entire designs on click
- Extensions allow developers to extend your site to any type (Ex: you have a simple website and now want to sell something)
- Most CMS published content are SEO ready in nature
- HTML and other coding standards are maintained by default
Common Features that most CMS frameworks should have by default
- Template and theme support for customizing designs
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Install and Upgrade wizards
- Modularity and extensibility
- Built-in support for cross browser/device compatibilities
- Admin and User Management
- Admin panel with multiple language support
- Content hierarchy with unlimited depth and size
- Minimal server requirements
- Integrated file managers
- Integrated audit logs
What are CMS Frameworks that DART works with?
Why DART for your CMS requirement.
- More than 17 years of experience in building and customizing CMS softwares
- Multi-platform experience in varied industry types
- Deep understanding on Core languages such as PHP, .Net etc.
- Ability to understand the frameworks and build the extensions within the core rules
- Competitive Pricing with Unparalleled Quality
- Free implementation/hosting support
- 24/7 Technical Support
Which CMS platform to choose?
Choosing a best CMS for your website or web application may be a painful task for you. We advise you to prepare the requirement and leave us to choose it for you. We will come up with a best one that suits to your need.