FAQ: Citrix StoreFront Customization
- Yes, our custom Citrix StoreFront websites are responsive by default. However it is optional for customers if they are really not concentrating the responsive look on devices. As Citrix StoreFront delivers ‘anywhere -any device’ access, we put attention over the look and user experience of Citrix StoreFront receiver websites on phones and tablets (basically small screens).
- Yes, our Customized Interface will be applied on your Desktop based Windows Receiver Client too.
- 2 weeks in general. 1 week for design and 1 week for implementation. If you need some custom features it may take little more time based on your requirements which will be discussed at the start of project.
- The standard features that most companies require are Announcements, Web Links, Documents, Downloads, Active Directory Info, Client Info, Twitter, RSS and few more. However we are ready to hear your specific requirements and convert them as features for you.
- I already have a Customized Citrix StoreFront Receiver website. I want to add your custom features, is it possible?Yes, we can add our custom features into your existing Citrix StoreFront interface either it has a default look or customized look. Our cost differs based on your customized design which will be discussed and estimated.
- No, if you are only customizing the look and feel. If you are willing add our custom features then we recommend to go for SQL. You may have a simple SQL Express edition which is good enough. However we have XML based solution which we can offer for the customers those who not like to go for SQL.
Yes, our Remote Install Assistance applies to all interface customers as free of cost. We can support you from remote using web based remote programs.
Yes, a 90 days of bug fix warranty will be offered with our Custom Citrix StoreFront interface package.
If you have other questions not listed above then don’t hesitate to ask us using our contact form.